Festival of Lights
- Presented By Rotary Club of Roseburg
- Dates November 22, 2020 - January 1, 2021
- Categories Automotive, Charity Event, Exhibits, Festival, Holiday, Kids Event, Nightlife/Dancing, Winter
- Recurrence Recurring weekly on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Location River Forks County Park
- Time 5:30pm - 9pm Sunday - Thursday and 5:30pm - 10pm Friday & Saturday
- Price $10 per car
The Umpqua Valley's Favorite Holiday Tradition
The Festival of Lights has become an annual tradition in Douglas County, drawing 25,000 visitors per year and generating hundreds of thousands of dollars for Rotary Club scholarships and service projects since 1993.
The Festival of Lights opens at River Forks Park Sunday, November 22, 2020 and runs through Friday, January 1, 2021.
For just $10 per car, visitors enjoy 90 light displays containing nearly 500,000 lights and all the traditional attractions that have made the Festival famous. Advance tickets sales only, click here to purchase.
Several special nights are scheduled throughout the season, allowing thousands of people to see the attractions for free through special offers from our generous sponsors. The Festival of Lights also shares gate receipts with worthy local organizations like the Boys & Girls Club of the Umpqua Valley.
Like the Festival of Lights on Facebook @UVFestivalofLights or find out more information by visiting our website uvfestivaloflights.com.