Delfino will be hosting Distancing “Socials” every Saturday afternoon during the Summer beginning May 23rd. All Socials will be from 1pm to 4pm. There will be music, wine, & prizes! If we do not have a food truck on a day you wish you come, please bring a picnic lunch. This is a great place for picnicking!
IMPORTANT: You MUST RSVP by phone so we can assign you a table. Seating is limited and this is First come First serve, so be sure and call us as soon as possible. If the line is busy, leave a message including:
- The date you wish to come
- Your full name
- How many people in your party (groups cannot exceed 8 people)
- Your telephone number.
There is a $10 Entry fee to cover the musician fees.
RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (541)673-7575
It is important that every group maintain a 6′ distance from other groups. We will have an outside washing station, as well as sanitized portable bathrooms. Wine will be available for purchase by bottle or 4 tastings each.
If you have qny questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. It is imperative that we follow the COVID-19 guidelines — please be responsible and help us keep Delfino Winery alive!
Summer Schedule is as follows:
- Music by JASON HEALD
- B.Y.O.P. (Bring Your Own Picnic)
- Music by JOHN ROGERS & NICK STEPHENS
- Food by Beast Burgers
- Music by NEIL GREGORY JOHNSON
- Food by ThunderS’Truck BBQ
- Music by CAROL & GUY STONE
- Food by Chinese Xiang Cuisine
- Music by ACCOUSTIC BLEND
- Food by Granny’s Mini Hut