Transform Your Life
From motivation to success, UCC is the place that can see you through to a degree, university transfer, or learning a new skill to launch your career.
UCC is located in Douglas County, Oregon, about five miles to the north of downtown Roseburg. This year, 66% of our students come from within the county. United States Census Bureau data show that Douglas County is Oregon's fifth largest county by land area (5,036 square miles), and its ninth largest county by population (111,201 source: 2020 census).
Our Campus Locations
- Main Campus: 1140 College Road, Roseburg, OR, 97470-0226
- Harold Woolley Adult Basic Education Center: 1634 W. Harvard Avenue, Roseburg, OR, 97471
- Small Business Development Center: 522 S.E. Washington Avenue, Roseburg, OR, 97470
- Commercial Truck Driving Center: 6482 N.E. Dole Road, Myrtle Creek, OR, 97457
- South County Center: 558 and 560 S.W. Chadwick Lane, Myrtle Creek, OR, 97457