Umpqua Valley Summer Arts Festival
Ceramics, jewelry, metalwork, mixed media, painting, photography, fiber arts, woodwork, and much more are all for sale at the annual Summer Arts Festival. For a weekend in June, this eclectic collection is hosted by Umpqua Valley Arts and pays homage to the talent that comes from Roseburg and the surrounding area. The Summer Arts Festival has been decorating Fir Grove Park for more than 50 years and is the perfect way to spend a summer day.
- Over 130 local and regional artists offering hand-crafted works in all media
- Fun-filled art projects for children in our “Kids’ Zone”
- A community art project
- Outstanding local artists offering demonstrations of how they work
- Non-stop music, dance and other entertainment on two stages
- A food court featuring Umpqua Dairy, local BBQ, as well as craft beer and local wine
- Bring your friends, listen to some great music and grab a bite to eat at the McMenamins Food Court!