Knostman Family Winery is a family owned vineyard and winery located on the North Umpqua river specializing in small lot wines from our estate vineyard. These wines include Malbec, Gamay, Dolcetto, Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Gris, and Muscat. Estate Cabernet Franc and Syrah are coming soon. We also have Pinot Noir and Pinot Noir Rose’ from the Umpqua Valley. All of our wines are made via a slow and cool fermentation process in order to extract as much fruit flavor as possible with little intervention. Our reds are kept in barrel for 8 months or more depending on the varietal. We really enjoy these wines and believe you will too. Come join us at our tasting room overlooking the North Umpqua river in the beautiful Umpqua Valley AVA.
Our winery is also a perfect location for engagement parties, weddings and anniversaries.
- Handicapped Facilities:
- Restrooms Onsite:
- Food Service Packages Available:
- Saturday: 1pm - 5pm
- Sunday: 1pm - 5pm
- Discounts: Military
- Payment Methods Accepted: Cash | Discover | Master Card | Visa
- Tasting Room Open: Saturday | Sunday
- Tasting Fee: Yes, waived with purchase
- Prominent Wines Produced: Dolcetto | Malbec | Pinot Gris (Pinot Grigio) | Pinot Noir | Sauvignon Blanc (Fumé blanc)
- Other Wines Produced: Muscat, Gamay Noir
- Open To Public: